Friday, May 18, 2012

My First "Real" Mother's Day...

We already have two very special 4 legged children in our house...Ozzie Man and Fenway, have always looked out for me and made sure that I was taken care of on Mother's Day.  However, this year brought an entirely new meaning to celebrating Mother's Day because I finally get what my Mom has always said about not understanding what real love is until you have one of your own.  I am so thankful that I have my Mom here to go through this experience with me...without even knowing it, she has set the "motherhood" bar high and has shown me how to be a great Mom to Hadley.  This year, we celebrated Mother's Day at my sister's house on Saturday and then with Matt's parent's on Sunday.  We are so blessed to have such strong families in our corner and even luckier that those families are full are fabulous women and Moms! :)
Our First Mother's Day...
One Proud G-Ma!
One Excited Nana!
Three Generations...
Just the Girls! :) 
My Mother's Day Prizes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Mother's Day! You do have wonderful examples and I know you're going to be awesome yourself. Love you!

    ReplyDelete