Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hannah's Pre-K Graduation

Today, we went to our niece Hannah's Pre-K Graduation and had two rows of family members there to celebrate her big accomplishment.  It is crazy to think that she is starting kindergarten in the Fall...it seems like just yesterday she was learning to crawl and now she is telling us what's cool and what's not! :) I will admit that during the graduation program, I kept thinking about how fast time flies.  As I was watching Hannah walk across the stage, I glanced over at Hadley asleep in my Mom's arms and thought about Matt and I sharing a milestone memory like that with her before we know it.  More than ever, I now realize that we need to make sure we cherish each and every second we have with her, even the ones that consist of non-stop crying spells, dirty diaper changes, and lack of sleep!

Our Graduate!  
Proud Parents...
Hadley was pooped from all the celebrating!  
Hannah is going to be the best BIG cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment