Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back To The Working World...

Well, it has been two weeks since I went back to work and although my first day back was full of tears and many phone calls to my sister, it has gotten much easier every day and feels good to be back in the swing of things!  I must admit, if it wasn't for Amy keeping her during the day for us, I would be a nervous wreck and we would be broke given the cost of day care for a newborn. As for our sweet Hadley, she has adjusted great to her new daily schedule and continues to grow and grow.  She giggles and talks to us all of the time and most importantly started sleeping through the night on a regular basis at ten weeks!!! 

First time going to Aunt Amy's for the day while Mommy and Daddy go to work
 
Watching the Fresh Beat Band with Hananh before Mom comes to pick me up from Aunt Amy's
Our Big Girl 
Trying out the  Bumbo Chair for the first time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment