Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Beach Baby!

Hadley is now 6 weeks old...I can't hardly believe it! Time is flying by and Matt and I can barely keep up with how much she changes on a day to day basis.  We have already moved up to size 1 diapers, she is taking 5oz of milk at each feeding, and she is beginning to coo and "talk" back to us when she is awake! With that said, I thought it was time to take a road trip so Hadley and I made a solo trip to the beach without Matt this weekend and boy does my baby love the salt air! :) Being that I was born a beach bum, I was hoping that she would be the same way and let's just say, she is going to follow in her Mama's footsteps!  I can't wait to go back down with Matt and actually get her little toes in the water!
 Happy 6 Week birthday!
 Relaxing in my beach chair...
The beach breeze put this baby right to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment